As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!

As for me, I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more.My mouth will tell of your righteous deeds, of your saving acts all day long—though I know not how to relate them all. I will come and proclaim your mighty acts, Sovereign LORD; I will proclaim your righteous deeds, yours alone. Since my youth, God, you have taught me,and to this day I declare your marvelous deeds. Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, my God, till I declare your power to the next generation, your mighty acts to all who are to come. Psalm 71:14-18 NIV This section of scripture spoke out to me this morning. As for me I will always have hope! I will praise you more and more! My mouth will tell of your righteous deeds even if I might not know how to relate them all....even if I might not understand them at the moment, I will still praise You O God. I have had the Lord do marvelous deeds for me throughout my life. We as humans, tend to forget the great stuff when we get tired and worn. Tough times comes and we start whining or crying...when in all reality (even if we are scared or don't understand) we should proclaim everything that the Lord has done for us! We should start worshipping and praising the Living God, because He is the One who will deliver us! When we start telling of everything that He has done and will do it builds our faith! It helps us get off the poor me train and back on track. I love the verse 18 where it says, "Even when I am old and gray, do not forsake me, my God till I declare your power to the next generation, your mighty acts to all who are to come." That should be our prayer, even when we are old and gray let us declare your power to the future generations so they will know of the living God! Lord, help me to be faithful to declare Your glory to the future generations! Let me not fail You after You have been so faithful to me. You are amazing! Let me recount the awesome things that You have done during my lifetime so that my grandkids will know that You are real today! Help me to grasp that even as I grow old that I have a purpose and ministry to speak into the lives of others so that they will know You! Let it be known, I am truly blessed! Shanin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything