Valentine's Day

I just wanted to tell everyone Happy Valentines Day! It is my anniversary and I just love the holiday too! To me it is an opportunity to tell people that they are loved and valued. It doesn't have to be a spouse or someone of romantic interest. It can be a teacher, the produce person,the checker or your son or daughter!

So when you are out and about take time to wish someone a Happy Valentine's Day. Speak a kind word into their day and life. You might become the bright spot in their day.

23 A man has joy by the answer of his mouth,
And a word spoken in due season, how good it is! Proverbs 15:23 NKJV

Happy Valentine's Day!

Shanin

Comments

  1. I like your idea of telling others how special they are - that's how I feel about Valentine's Day too! Love and hugs to you and happy anniversary to you and Jason!
    Karen in FL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!