Good News!

29 The Lord is far from the wicked,
but he hears the prayers of the righteous.
30 A cheerful look brings joy to the heart;
good news makes for good health. Proverbs 15:29-30 NLT

I am so excited that God hears our prayers! He is so faithful to answer our prayers. We are what I like to call "prequalified" not by anything that we have done but just simply because He died for us and we accepted His gift of Salvation. It grieves my heart when I hear people say, "God doesn't answer my prayers." He always answers them...it isn't always yes, but He will always give us an answer. God loves to spend time with His kids. The question is "Do we like to spend time with Him?" Do we listen for His answers? Do we work to keep the lines of communication open? Are we keeping our hearts clean?

In verse 30 it talks about a cheerful look brings joy to the heart. I think a cheerful outlook and good report (or news) brings joy to the heart! So sometimes I have to go and look for the good report because I might just not be "seeing" the good stuff. The Word of God is full of great reports!

The other day I was in the car and the old song "Whose Report Will You Believe" came to my mind. I started singing it and it says whose report will you believe...we will believe the report of the Lord! For His report says I am free His report says I am healed...you get the gist of the song...anyhow it stirred my heart up! I got so excited! You know the devil is a liar and he would love for us to buy the lie but if we go to our "good report" it reports the truth! The good news!

When we share good reports it stirs others too! Whenever I pray for someone lots of times I will share about good reports that God has done before and it stirs my faith and their faith! So share good reports! Do it for yourself and for others!

Whose report will you believe? We will believe the report of the Lord!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!