God is Faithful!

God is faithful! When everything seems to not go right, I can depend on God. He is there through thick and thin. His Word is everlasting and true. Jesus Christ is the same yesterday, today and forever.

Give thanks to the Lord, our God and King His love endures FOREVER! Forever is a very long time. Longer than I can fully grasp. He loves me, He will love me forever! He loved me while I was being knitted in my mother's womb. He knows everything about me! He sees my heart, the good, the bad and the ugly and He still loves ME.

The good news is that He loves you too. No matter where you are now or what you have done or will do, He loves you. He will love you forever. Will you return His love? He is the only sure thing. He is our peace. He is everything.

Just call out to Him. He can hear your cries and your heart. He is just waiting for an invitation from you. Do it. And He has made from one blood every nation of men to dwell on all the face of the earth, and has determined their preappointed times and the boundaries of their dwellings, 27 so that they should seek the Lord, in the hope that they might grope for Him and find Him, though He is not far from each one of us; Acts 17:26-27 Reach out to Him today. Your life will never be the same again.

Shanin

Comments

  1. What a precious reminder, my friend, and I know you don't say these words lightly or glibly. That's my favorite thing about you Shanin (among many favorites) is that you are real and you stay faithful even when you grow weary. God bless you bless you bless you, my friend. You sure do stand by so many of us and hold up our arms when we need it.
    Love and hugs,
    Karen in FL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!