Swords Drawn

Hello!

This week started to be a challenge to me in many ways. But then I was reminded that I needed to refocus! Refocus on God and not get distracted by the surrounding circumstances. My week got much better and I was able to "see" things so much more clearly. The enemy loves to get us off track. If he can do that by throwing things at us or simply by derailing us then he has the battle won.

I am not going down that easily. I am a child of the King. The Most High is MY DAD! So I went running to my Dad and things didn't seem to be as big of a deal as they first appeared. My week straightened right out and it went so much better!

Remember, when things seems to be spinning out of control, to refocus. Realign your gaze on the Most High and everything else will be placed in perspective. Read the Word, spend time in worship and draw your sword! There is a battle going on out there. You are in the midst of the battle whether you want to be or not. Be prepared! Don't get caught off guard. Remain focused. Don't be afraid because Jesus will take care of us! We are in this together. If you see someone struggling, encourage them! Remind them that we are in a battle but we will win the war!

Swords Drawn,

Shanin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!