Get Ready, Get Set, GO!

Therefore you also be ready, for the Son of Man is coming at an hour you do not expect. Matt 24:44NKJ

Get ready! Jesus is coming back and we need to be ready for Him! How exciting! We have so much to get done before comes to get us. We need to spread His Word. There are so many who don't know Him that need Him.

He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, [And] established my steps. Psalm 40:2 NKJ

Get set! He lifted me out of the pit and He set me on the Rock! He set me on His firm foundation! I love it because He set me on a safe place (Him) and I want to stay there in His protection and the secure place in Him!

And He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to every creature. Mark 15:16 NKJ

Go! He saved us, equipped us and then instructed us! We need to go into our community, workplace and world and share His salvation with everyone! We need to live it and show them the way. We need to love the world. He loved us enough to die for us then we need to do our part and tell everyone!

Comments

  1. This was a great presentation. You should expand it and preach it sometime! I know a place that will have you as the speaker.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It WAS a great entry, Shanin, though I don't know which presentation Jason is talking about. I love that your husband follows your blog! :) I am continually stretched to consider what you're saying and apply the truth to my life. Thanks and much love.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!