I Will Trust You, God

Cast your burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never permit the righteous to be moved. Psalm 55:22
Whenever I am afraid, I will trust You. Psalm 56:3 NKJ


I don't always understand things. Sometimes I look for sense in what appears to me to be an absolute senseless situation. There have been times that no matter how hard I look I still don't get it and that is when I have to just take God at His Word.

Faith. Not at what is seen but at what is unseen. God's Word says that when I give Him my hurts or burdens that He will sustain me! When I am afraid I will trust in Him! I will to trust Him...I will make a conscious decision to trust Him.

It is easy to trust Him when everything goes the way "it should" or "my way." That really isn't faith now is it? Faith is trusting God when things are complex or scary or simply cannot make sense. When that happens run to Him! Run to His Word. Spend time in worship. Quote scripture out loud! And He will sustain us! If I trust Him, really trust Him....I won't be afraid!

Jesus, I will trust You! Thank You so much for sustaining me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!