Pretty Feet

And how shall they preach unless they are sent? As it is written: “ How beautiful are the feet of those who preach the gospel of peace, Who bring glad tidings of good things!” Romans 10:15

I have a wonderful daughter-in-law that thinks feet are gross. Not beautiful. It is fun to tease her somedays.

Feet are important! They are listed in the bible 243 times! But in this passage they are really important! Why? Because they are on people who are bringing Jesus or Salvation to the people who don't know Jesus! Like my feet! Like me!

There are so many who don't know Jesus. They don't have hope or have a purpose in living. How sad...they need a hope and to know that there is a plan for their lives! Jesus loves them so much.

We need more people with pretty feet! Feet that bring the gospel. Anyone who knows Jesus is qualified! You don't have to have a degree or be an eloquent speaker. You don't have to be perfect either. All you have to do is to be willing to share with people the goodness of the Lord. That is so easy when you serve a God that is good!

There is one more passage that I want to share on feet.

He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set my feet upon a rock, And established my steps. He has put a new song in my mouth--Praise to our God; Many will see it and fear, And will trust in the LORD. Psalm 40:2-3

You see, God delivered me out of the pit. He can deliver you no matter how deep of a pit that you might be in. Not only can He deliver you, He can use you. Everyone has something to offer, to bring if we know Jesus. He will put a new song in your mouth too! And when He does people will see the difference and will want to trust in God.

Thank You Lord for pulling me out of the pit and setting my feet firmly on You. Thanks for giving me pretty feet!

PS. See Aubrie, there ARE such things as pretty feet!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!