No Sin Too Big

10 For the death that He died, He died to sin once for all; but the life that He lives, He lives to God. 11 Likewise you also, reckon yourselves to be dead indeed to sin, but alive to God in Christ Jesus our Lord. Romans 6:10-11 NKJV

I am so grateful for my salvation. I love this passage because it says He died to sin ONCE for ALL. I am so glad that the God I serve is not a discriminating God. He died for all. Not only for everyone but for ALL of our sin...no matter how big or how small.

There is not one thing that if you are truly sorry, He won't forgive. He knew what we would do (and died for it) even before we did it. I have heard some say that there is no forgiveness for murder...but that isn't true. The apostle Paul (whose name was Saul before his conversion) persecuted and murdered christians before he found Christ. God not only forgave him but used him for great advancement for His ministry...not to mention writing major portions of the bible!

Because of this great sacrifice I don't want to take it for granted by thinking that no matter what I do I will be forgiven...I respect God and His mercy and grace. I am thankful that He has forgiven me much and because I love Him I want to do my best in becoming like Him. I want to be a light for others so that they too can experience this great salvation!

Striving for Excellance in Him!

Shanin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!