Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone who has ever loved and guided a child. Happy Mother's Day to birth mom's who gave their children up out of love. May Jesus bless you and comfort your hearts. Happy Mother's Day to people who invested in my life!

Happy Mother's Day to my mom. She is with Jesus but she left me a great inheritance! A rich legacy of eternal life with Jesus. She couldn't of given me anything greater!
Was she perfect? No. But she loved me the best she knew how. I love you mama.

Happy Mother's Day to my Aunt Pauline! She stepped into my mother's shoes when she went home to be with Jesus. I love you Aunt Pauline! You are the best Aunt that I could ever want! You said you would take me from the day I was born and for that I am grateful! I hope that I have as much spunk as you and my mom!

To everyone else...find a mom to love if you don't have one...there are many out there! Just have a great day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

Parenting is Tough, But You Can Do It!