Good Stuff Is Going To Happen...Just Wait and See!

I would have lost heart, unless I had believed That I would see the goodness of the LORD In the land of the living. Wait on the LORD; Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart; Wait, I say, on the LORD! Psalm 27:13,14 NKJ

No doubt...there would have been many times that I would have totally lost heart if it wasn't for my belief in the living God that I serve. I have no idea how people face the daily grind of life without Jesus. Life would be so hopeless if I thought that there was nothing but this life...no real purpose...I am confident that there is life after death and I know that I have a Hope! His Name is Jesus. He loves you and me so very much. I am fortunate because I have seen the goodness of the Lord here and there is so much more to see!

If you don't have a hope please let me share mine with you. Life is so much better when you know Jesus. Your life will have purpose!

Those of you who already know Jesus Be of good courage! He will strengthen your heart! He is sooooo good. You wait and see...good stuff is going to happen!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!