He is Risen!

Today is the celebration of the ressurection of Jesus. I am so thankful that I serve a God who doesn't "rule" by guilt. He loves us. He desires a real relationship with us.

New life. That is what you can have in Jesus. A fresh start, a clean slate. He already paid the price for anything and everything you and I have ever done or will do. We don't have to be "good enough" you see, He doesn't want a performance based relationship He wants the real you. He already sees us where we are so why not be honest with ourselves and God? He loves us just exactly where we are and who we are. He sees the "gold nuggets" inside of us. After all He made us.

So celebrate with me today! Jesus conquered death for you and me. Join in the celebration of salvation.

Shanin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!