He is my Rock!

39 But the salvation of the righteous is from the LORD;
He is their strength in the time of trouble.
40 And the LORD shall help them and deliver them;
He shall deliver them from the wicked,
And save them,
Because they trust in Him. Psalm 37:39-40

It doesn't say that we won't have times of trouble but it does say that He is our strength when those times come. He wil help us and deliver from the wicked and save them....and here are the key words for me...because they trust Him.

In order to trust someone you have to have relationship with them. It is easier to trust Him when you have that relationship with Him!

We need to trust Him when those tough and scary times come. We have to trust in Jesus to take care of us and not to run ahead of Him to take care of ourselves. When we keep our focus on Him the other things aren't as scary or as big! He is sooooo big!

Who else do we have to trust? There is a scripture that says, some may trust in horses and some may trust in chariots but we will trust in the Name of our Lord!

I am glad that when things get tough I can run to Him. He has my back and my front...He loves me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!