Bridge the Gap



I was looking at all of my pictures today for some thing new to place as my computer background and I found this bridge. I love bridges. I like bridges of all kinds, historical, modern, rustic, covered...you name it I like it. I like this bridge because it uses giant stepping stones or rocks as the walkway and it has wooden rails to help you as you cross so you won't slip and fall. It made me think...how am I a bridge? How do I bridge the gap into our community and into people's lives? Jesus is the big bridge but He uses us to be bridges too. We should look like Him! Our churches (our body) needs to bridge the gap into our community.

What type of bridge are you and your church? Are you a big modern one? Are you a nice historical bridge? There are all types and they are all needed but the most important thing is that you are a bridge that helps bring people to Jesus!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!