Out of the Box

4 There are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit. 5 There are differences of ministries, but the same Lord. 6 And there are diversities of activities, but it is the same God who works all in all. 7 But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to each one for the profit of all: I Cor 12:4-7

I am so glad that I serve such a big God that He ministers in many ways in different people! He gives us different gifts! One God but many avenues of ministries.

We, as humans tend to put God in a box. Actually it isn't God who is in the box. He isn't limited either! We need to poke our heads out of our box, (that we try to put God in), and look for God moving and ministering! We need to pray and seek God to see if He would have us minister in a way that will reach people out of our comfort zone.

Remember there are diversities of gifts but the same Spirit! Different ministries but the same Lord! So how do you know? Does it line up with scripture? Because God will not go against His Word. Is the ministry producing fruit? Does it profit the body of Christ?

Lord Jesus, please help me not to limit You and Your ministry. Expand my view of You and help me to be open to where You would lead me! Thanks God! I love You!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!