Jesus I Believe, Help My Unbelief...

23 Jesus said to him, “If you can believe, all things are possible to him who believes.” 24 Immediately the father of the child cried out and said with tears, “Lord, I believe; help my unbelief!” Mark 9:23-24 NKJ

Man, I am so there this week. Lord Jesus, I believe but I really need help with my unbelief...the flesh part of me. God has given us promises and there are days that I get weary in believing if they will ever happen during this lifetime. Then I *know* that God's word is true and He says all things are possible to him who believes. I believe that God can change the hearts of Kings...I believe that man cannot stand in the way of what God has planned or promised. Yes! God can do anything! He has a plan...it is so big and so detailed that I cannot even fathom how it will come about but I do know that God delivers on His promises....not in my time in His time, which is perfect!

I get excited when I look back and see where the hand of God has moved in my life. Just like Mary did when she recalled all of the things that God did for the children of Israel when exiting Egypt...she was building her faith...an angel had appeared to her to tell her of Jesus birth...how impossible was that? But it happened just as God said! So I am going to do just that tonight....

I have seen God heal cancer. I have seen God provide miraculously. I was there when God spared our lives in a wreck. I have seen God move things with His hand that only God could arrange! I have seen divine appointments! I have witnessed God's favor in action. I have seen God defend us when things looked pretty bleak. I have seen hardened hearts softened. God provided our church building and then sent people to remodel it! LOL I remember my husband saying one day we will remove this old false front and put a stucco finish on it and it will look so nice and I was thinking how will we ever have the money to do that? Guess what? It is finished...and it is beautiful. God is faithful to carry out His promises!

Thank You Lord for answering prayers and hearts desires. Thank You for delivering on the promises that You give. I can hardly wait to see how You will have it all come together... and it will be amazing because You do the impossible! I am glad that I serve the God that no matter what circumstances surround me Your Word stands true. To God be the glory.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!