Hosannah!

Palm Sunday. We celebrate the triumphal entry on Palm Sunday. The day that the disciples went and found the colt, right where He said it would be, and He rode it into town. The people threw their coats and clothing down for Him to ride across their clothing. They waved the palm branches...the children shouting, "Hosanna, Hosanna in the Highest!" He should have been riding a fine horse but instead a young donkey...the Savior of the World with the people whom He loved. The ordinary people not the elite and rich just the regular people and the kids...

I am so thankful that Jesus loves us, the ordinary people...His kids. I am excited for this Sunday to come and see the kids in our church celebrate Jesus with their Palm Branches. To worship the King...I have been picking the music and when I hear it and imagine the children in my mind waving the Palm Branches for Jesus it makes me cry. I can only imagine how He felt and He knew what was coming! Then I get excited to think how He must feel seeing His kids worship Him! Yeah...thank You Jesus for coming and dying for me...for them, for all of us....for the ordinary and the elite. Thank You for loving us...thank you for riding in on the donkey.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!