He Loves Me As High As The Heavens!

10 He does not treat us as our sins deserve or repay us according to our iniquities. 11 For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his love for those who fear him; 12 as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us.13 As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him; Psalm 103:10-13

I am so thankful that God doesn't treat us like we deserve to be treated! I am really glad that he doesn't repay us according to our sins! Not only does He not do both of those things but it says as far as the east is from the west he has separated us from our sins! YES!

He loves us so very much. He has compassion for us! God has compassion for us. He just doesn't put up with us or allows us to simply exist...He LOVES us! He LOVES ME!

I think if we could just grasp that He loves us soooo much we would live our lives much differently. He loves us as high as the heavens are above the earth...that is really high! Woo Hoo I am loved by the Almighty Living God!

This week I want to challenge you to say "God loves ME" every time you pass a mirror. Look into that mirror into your own eyes and say it....God loves ME! Then act like it! Act like God loves you....I think it will make a difference in your life. Then do one more thing....after doing this for ten days write me and let me know how it changed your thinking! Okay?

Have a really blessed week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!