Celebrate revised edition

Hey I was so tired when I posted last night so I thought that now while I am awake I will fill in some of the great details.

I said that my husband got to lead someone to Jesus but it was a great example of team work. Someone planted the seed and many of the guys watered the seed. Then yesterday at a meeting the guys had been sharing and my husband got to harvest the seed. What a great example of sowing, watering and reaping.

PTL! God is good. This makes the second salvation in a week's time. God is moving. So please remember some of you are planting, some are watering and some get to harvest but everyone plays an important role in the whole process. Don't get discouraged when sharing the faith...because even when it doesn't seem to make a difference because someone is watching! Live your life for Jesus and share when you can and pray all the time!

Keep the faith!

Shanin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!