Reflection of the Gift of Life

For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth. Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written,The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them. Psalm 139:13-16


Today I want to give honor to whom honor is due. First of all to my Creator, who formed me in my mother's womb. I am so glad that He knows me inside and out. I am thankful of who He made me to be. I am grateful for the days that He has fashioned for me...I may not know how many there are but I intend to enjoy everyone of them to the fullest! I want to live them in a way that when people look at me they see my Dad in me. I am thankful that He died to give me eternal life.

Second of all I want to give honor to my earthly parents who gave me life. They might not have been perfect but they loved me and did the best that they knew how. They gave me the most awesome inheritance I could have ever received...they left me a legacy that can be handed down from generation to generation...they taught me about Jesus.

Today on my birthday I am thankful for life!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!