Psalm 121
1 I will lift up my eyes to the hills—From whence comes my help? 2 My help comes from the LORD,Who made heaven and earth.3 He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber.4 Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. 5 The LORD is your keeper;The LORD is your shade at your right hand.6 The sun shall not strike you by day,Nor the moon by night.7 The LORD shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul.8 The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore.
NKJ

Somedays I look at the hills or mountains that our city is at the foothills of and I quote this scripture. It really is a good reminder that I don't need to look for the Calvary to save me when I have God. I don't need to look at man for answers or help when I have God. He made heaven and earth!!! Why would my problems seem so big in comparison to that? He is God who can do the impossible!!!

I am so glad that I serve the God who is in control of everything...He has a plan indeed, a plan for me! Does your life seem out of control? Don't look to the hills for help look to God but look to the hills for a good reminder of Who you serve. You serve the CREATOR of those hills and of that ocean and of that valley...there isn't anything too big for God to handle.

Thank You Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!