No Partiality

34 Then Peter opened his mouth and said: “In truth I perceive that God shows no partiality. 35 But in every nation whoever fears Him and works righteousness is accepted by Him.
43 To Him all the prophets witness that, through His name, whoever believes in Him will receive remission of sins.” Acts 10:34-35;43 NKJV

Isn't it awesome that we serve a God who shows no partiality? It is almost hard to fathom in this world. God isn't swayed by money, status, race or class. He doesn't shun me because of my past and He isn't even embarrassed to be seen with me! How exciting is that? We are fully accepted! That is why I put the "whoever" in bold print. Whoever believes in Him is fully embraced into the Family of God. Remember...regardless of your past or where you come from He loves you!

Accepted, not rejected, with the stamp of approval by God!

Comments

  1. That is a reminder of the best news we will ever hear - it just doesn't matter what we have done, we can all come freely to Him. What love!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!