Even the Wind and the Sea Obey Him!

39 Then He arose and rebuked the wind, and said to the sea, “Peace, be still!” And the wind ceased and there was a great calm. 40 But He said to them, “Why are you so fearful? How is it that you have no faith?”[d] 41 And they feared exceedingly, and said to one another, “Who can this be, that even the wind and the sea obey Him!”Mark 4:39-41 NKJ

Who can this be?????? Are you kidding me? Who can this be??? They lived with Jesus, walked with Him, saw Him do miracles and then they were surprised when He spoke and the storm ceased. This makes me laugh until I examine my own life...

Even though I haven't lived with the physical presence of God I have seen Him do miracles before my very eyes. I have seen Him provide in miraculous ways. He has never left me yet when certain crisis comes up I am right there where the disciples were saying, "Do You not care that we are perishing?” How do I look at that passage and criticize them when I am guilty of the very same thing?

Jesus has spoken things to my heart and I question how they can happen yet I am talking to the very man who that even the wind and the sea obey Him! We need to remember that even the wind and sea obey Him...whenever we start to doubt or get afraid we need to say, "Even the wind and the sea obey Him...He will take care of it,,,He is in control!"

I am so thankful that He is the same yesterday, today and forever...still yet even the wind and the seas obey Him! Yeah!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!