Do You Someone that is Paralyzed?

1 And again He entered Capernaum after some days, and it was heard that He was in the house. 2 Immediately many gathered together, so that there was no longer room to receive them, not even near the door. And He preached the word to them. 3 Then they came to Him, bringing a paralytic who was carried by four men. 4 And when they could not come near Him because of the crowd, they uncovered the roof where He was. So when they had broken through, they let down the bed on which the paralytic was lying.5 When Jesus saw their faith, He said to the paralytic, “Son, your sins are forgiven you.”
Mark 2:1-5 NKJ


When I read this passage this week I thought to myself...how many friends do I know that are paralyzed? Paralyzed in fear, rejection, in hopelessness? I know so many that are paralyzed maybe not in the physical but worse yet but in the spiritual. Do I, as their friend, do everything I can to get them to Jesus? Am I such a good friend, that I would rip open the roof to lower in my friend so that he or she might have healing and eternal life?

Do we as Americans do everything we can, in our freedom, to get our sick friends to the Ultimate Healer? Or are we afraid that we might “offend” someone? We should take advantage of our freedom to share Christ with everyone! Now this means with our lifestyle not just lip service. Remember we are being watched every moment to see if our lives match our Lord.

Jesus forgave the paralytic of his sins first and then He healed him of his physical disability. Let’s get the broken to Jesus so that He can save them and heal them. He can meet all of our needs according to His riches in glory! It’s our job to be “good friends” and introduce them to the One who can save and heal them.

In His Ability Not Mine,

Shanin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!