A Good Nights Sleep

And now, dear brothers and sisters, let me say one more thing as I close this letter. Fix your thoughts on what is true and honorable and right. Think about things that are pure and lovely and admirable. Think about things that are excellent and worthy of praise. Keep putting into practice all you learned from me and heard from me and saw me doing, and the God of peace will be with you. Phil 4:8-9 NLT

Every have trouble sleeping? This is a wonderful solution. So picture this: I am laying in bed wide awake, my mind is running a hundred miles an hour, when this happens I quote this scripture to myself and then start thinking on everything that is true (God's Word is always true), pure, lovely, honorable and right. Then I will pray, now pay close attention because if you aren't careful you will start to fret again but take that thought captive and go back to fixing your mind on the above things. (II Cor. 10:4-5) I am here to tell you that you will fall to sleep when you practice this! It works for me. May the God of peace be with you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!