Do You Know Who My Dad Is?

I love the song How Great Is Our God....it goes like this:

The splendor of the King, clothed in majesty, let all the earth rejoice, let all the earth rejoice. He wraps Himself in Light and darkness tries to hide, it trembles at His voice, it trembles at His voice. How great is our God, sing with me, how great is our God and all will see how great, how great is our God.

I love the part where the darkness tries to hide, it trembles at His voice! You know this is so true. If only we would grasp this to the fullest. He has given us His authority. If your dad was a millionaire you wouldn't have a problem what so ever to sign a bill or a check and I am betting you would dare to say, "Do you know who my dad is?"

So I am here to say, "Do you know who my Father is? He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords. He is God Almighty!" I am His daughter! I get to go before Him anytime I want! He LOVES ME! He loves it when I talk to Him about anything. He loves it when I spend time with Him. I want everyone to know "who my dad is".

I am sure of this...the enemy doesn't want you to "know who your Father is!" He definitely doesn't want you to realize that you can walk in the authority given to you. The enemy would love nothing more for you to feel unloved or fatherless. The enemy doesn't want you to discover your identity in Christ. The enemy loves to lie to you and bully you. I challenge you to search out your heritage with the King. Spend time with my Dad, get to know Him. He loves to spend time with His kids.

One last thing...do you know Who my Dad is? If you don't I would love to introduce you. He is the best Dad ever! My Dad is sooooo big that the darkness trembles at His voice. His Name is Jesus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!