I Miss My Kids!

Today I was thinking about how exciting it is that Christmas will be here on Sunday. It made me think of wonderful Christmases past. This year I miss my Jason and Aubrie. It will be the first time in a long time that not all of us will be together. I am so thankful for a family that loves hanging out together.

The fact is that I saw them in August for a few hours but I miss them NOW! I would gladly exchange all of my gifts to get to have them home for the weekend.

You see, I am blessed beyond measure. I have four wonderful kids and five AMAZING grandkids and the one most over-the top bestest ever husband in the whole wide world! God has truly blessed me, so for this year I will be grateful that most of my kids will be home and the ones that won't be will be in a loving environment of their very own. I am so thankful that each and every one of my kids and grandkids know and serve Jesus, the reason for this wonderful season!

Merry Christmas and have a Wonderful New Year!

Shanin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!