One Word....Faithful!

Oh, love the LORD, all you His saints! For the LORD preserves the faithful, And fully repays the proud person. Be of good courage, And He shall strengthen your heart, All you who hope in the LORD. Psa 31:23,24 NKJ

Tonight I heard one word when I was thinking about blogging. The word was faithful. I went and started looking up verses with faithful in it and this one stood out to me. I believe it is meant to encourage someone tonight.

The Lord will preserve the faithful! That is you! God loves you so very much and He loves that you serve Him with a faithful heart. It is the enemy that would like to tell you otherwise. The Lord sees what you are doing. He knows what you have invested and it is not in vain. He preserves the faithful!

So tonight be of good courage! He will strengthen your heart. Don't give up, just remain faithful. He will take of the rest!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!