He's Everything

29 “For You are my lamp, O LORD; The LORD shall enlighten my darkness. 30 For by You I can run against a troop; By my God I can leap over a wall. 31 As for God, His way is perfect;The word of the LORD is proven; He is a shield to all who trust in Him. 32 “For who is God, except the LORD? And who is a rock, except our God? 33 God is my strength and power,And He makes my way perfect. 34 He makes my feet like the feet of deer, And sets me on my high places. 35 He teaches my hands to make war,So that my arms can bend a bow of bronze. 36 “You have also given me the shield of Your salvation; Your gentleness has made me great. 37 You enlarged my path under me;
So my feet did not slip. II Samuel 22:29-37 NKJ


Isn't we awesome that God is so huge that He can be everything to us? He is the light in my darkness, with Him I can face an army! With Him I can leap over a wall! Now we know that is the only way I can leap over a wall! LOL. But really He has moved "walls" in my life that I could have never gone through much less get over. He is my shield and protector! He is my Rock! God is so big that He can train me for war yet His gentleness and love is amazing. He really is everything.

I am thankful that I serve a God Who is everything to me, and not just to me. He is a one size fits all. He has perfect timing, shoot, He created time! He is the solution for every situation and problem. Verse 37 says that He enlarged the path right under my feet so that I don't slip and fall! He is right there with me. There is a song that says, "You're all I want, You're all I need, You're everything, everything." That says it all in a nutshell.

Thank You God for being everything.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!