Becoming Immune to the Stink

Today at my work they evacuated my half of the building while I was gone to school. The reason was that the owner had sprayed the pesticide on the outside of the building but the fumes came inside. The reports on the effects were different depending who you spoke to but the manager decided to move our office temporarily to a different location until the fumes cleared. I guess one of the warnings said that if you can smell it then it is harmful. I guess that some of the people had gotten used to the smell and hadn't thought of it being that loud until they left the building got into some fresh air and then re-entered the building.

Isn't that how sin is? If you aren't careful you can become so desensitized to it that it doesn't bother you anymore. We need to go before the Lord daily so we can get our dose of "fresh air" so we can live in a sinful world but not become desensitized to it.

Lord help me to never to get accustomed to sin but to be sensitive to Your voice.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!