It is sooo Worth It!

58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord. I Cor 15:58


Planted deep....immovable...always consistently abounding in the work of the Lord. How do we do this? By staying in the Word and putting one foot in front of the other. Not quitting! Keeping focused on God!

Whenever I get discouraged I think that is when I struggle with the "knowing that your labor is not in vain in the Lord." One time I had questioned the Lord about moving to Burley because it just didn't seem to grow like I thought it should. I remember very clearly as I was leading worship. I looked out in the congregation and there was "Aunt Mary" worshipping the Lord with her hands raised. Mary is an elderly woman who didn't know Jesus her whole life. She accepted Jesus late in life through our ministry. I heard the Lord ask me very clearly..."Would you have come just for her to know me, just for one?" I replied, "Yes Lord, just for Mary...just for one."

God is so good that He would send us to Idaho just for Mary to know Jesus....now I know that we have reached many more than Mary but it certainly put it in perspective for me! He knows how I work! He ministered to my heart. It so blesses me so to see Mary worship Jesus! Her salvation alone makes me to know that my labor is not in vain!

We need to take time to reflect on the victories that the Lord has given us. It encourages us and reminds that our labor is not in vain.....it is worth it all even if we only get to lead one to Jesus. Thank You Lord for giving me the honor to lead people in Your Salvation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!