My Safe Place

The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed,
    a stronghold in times of trouble.
 Those who know your name trust in you,
    for you, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you. Psalm 9:9-10 NIV

Our God is faithful. No matter what situation we face we can take comfort in knowing that God is the safe place that we can turn to. We can run to Him and know that He will always be there for us.

Today another senseless act of violence has shaken our Country but I know that God is my refuge. He is the One that I trust in. I am thankful for that assurance that no matter what...no matter what...God is our comforter, safe place and protector. I can trust in Him and He will never let me down.

Trusting in Him,

Shanin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!