It's the Little Things!

Somedays it is just the little things that mean so much! Today I got to take care of three of my grandkids. I got to enjoy a cup of coffee! I get to go over to some friends' house for dinner tonight! And there will be homemade mexican food :) I am thankful for jalapeno poppers that my sweet husband is making even though he already worked eight hours cooking for others! How awesome is that? Tomorrow I get to go to church and worship! I love my worship team! I really like exclamation poiints...hee hee probably a little more than I should but I get excited easily :) I am extremely thankful for wireless internet access!!! I am really getting excited for Christmas. I am getting really, reallyexcited to shop with my girls the day after Thanksgiving! Of course on Thanksgiving day we will get to do a puzzle and this too excites me. I know that none of this is in order but I just wanted to share with you some of my happy thoughts for the day. When I really should be doing homework :P

Back to Work!

Shanin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!