Today is the Day...

I love the Lincoln Brewster song Today is the Day! It is such a joyous song. Today is the day You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. Today is the day You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. And I won't worry about tomorrow I'm trusting in what You say...Today is the day!

Of course we know that the basis of this is from scripture. This is the day the LORD has made;We will rejoice and be glad in it. Psalm 118:24

We all have days when it is easy to rejoice in the Lord and then there are those days when we have to make a choice to rejoice! Remember to start looking for the little things to rejoice over on those days! We all have things to be thankful for! Go turn on some praise and worship or some Lincoln Brewster and refocus on the King. It will place everything else into perspective.

Rejoicing with you,

Shanin

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

He Came To Save!

Be Careful! Consult the Lord in Everything

As For Me, I Will Always Have hope!